Information sessions for Wayne Community College’s next short-term health care provider classes will be held in March.
The following allied health courses, listed with their delivery methods, will be offered this summer:
* Nurse Aide I – day traditional (in-person), day accelerated schedule, and evening hybrid classes;
* Nurse Aide I Refresher – day traditional;
* Nurse Aide II – midday hybrid or evening hybrid;
* Phlebotomy – day hybrid or night traditional;
* EKG – evening hybrid;
* Health Unit Coordinator – online;
* Medical Billing and Coding – online; and
* Medication Aide – daytime traditional.
The summer term begins in mid-May and ends in mid-August. Each course’s specific schedule will be announced at the information session.
Anyone interested in enrolling in one of these courses in the summer term must attend an information session about the registration process.
The sessions are scheduled for 12:30-2:30 p.m. on Mondays, March 6, 13, 20, and 27; and 5:30-7 p.m. on Wednesdays, March 8, 15, 22, and 29.
All sessions will be held in Room 101 of the Walnut Building on the college’s main campus in Goldsboro.
The sessions are free and do not require pre-registration. Attendees must arrive on time and stay for the entire session to obtain registration paperwork.
For more information on these and other allied health courses offered by Wayne Community College Workforce Continuing Education Services, contact Allied Health Program Director Joyce Hamilton-Fleming at 919-739-6929 email@example.com Administrative Assistant Terrie Wynn at 919-739-6935 firstname.lastname@example.org.