Wayne Community College — Closed from 10:00 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3 until noon on Tuesday, Aug. 4.
Wayne County Schools — All food distribution sites will be closed Tuesday, August 4th.
City of Goldsboro — Operating on a Two-Hour Delay Tuesday, Aug. 4
Goldsboro City Council — Scheduled to meet on Monday, August 3, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Due to the potential of inclement weather from Hurricane/Tropical Storm Isaias the meeting has been canceled. The next regularly scheduled Council Meeting is Monday, August 17, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Large Conference Room, City Hall Addition.
Wayne County Government Offices — Closing at 4 p.m. today, August 3, 2020 in advance of Tropical Storm Isaias. A decision on tomorrow’s schedule will be made at a later time. The safety of the county’s employees and visitors is important, and this closure will allow time for these individuals to return home safely before impacts are felt in Wayne County.
SEYMOUR JOHNSON AFB
The base will be restricted to mission essential personnel starting at 1700 today until the ALL CLEAR.
Delayed reporting at 10 a.m. tomorrow after the ALL CLEAR.
The CDC and Youth Center will open at 9:30 a.m. tomorrow so parents may drop off their children before work.
Hours for gates and base facilities:
• The Berkeley gate will remain open for mission-essential personnel.
• The Slocumb gate will open tomorrow after ALL CLEAR.
• The Medical Group will work on a half-day schedule with appointments starting at 1 p.m. tomorrow.
• The Pharmacy, Laboratory and Radiology will open at noon.
• The Exchange, Mall and Express will close at 6 p.m. today.
• The Fitness Center will be closed today at 5 p.m. until further notice. However, the Fitness Center is the shelter in place location for Seymour Johnson.
Walmart – Tommy’s Road — Closing Monday at 6 PM and will remain closed until further notice.