Friday, May 20, 2022
Firefighters Quickly Clear Smoke From Brogden Primary (PHOTO GALLERY)

Firefighters Quickly Clear Smoke From Brogden Primary (PHOTO GALLERY)

(GDN) — Students were not in the classroom on Monday as a smoky situation unfolded at Brogden Primary School.  A heating strip in an HVAC unit malfunctioned and melted.  The unit then pushed smoke into the building.  The Dudley, Mar-Mac, and Arrington Fire Departments responded along with Wayne County EMS Station 8.  All of the teachers and staff managed to exit the building exit and there was no damage to the school.   Firefighters used their fans to clear the smoke from the building.

Share

Events