(GDN) — Bond is set at $1 million for a drug trafficking suspect. Last week Tuesday, officers from the Goldsboro Police Department’s Housing and Selective Enforcement Units conducted a voluntary encounter with a vehicle at the Rosewood area Walmart. The driver, Carl D. Johnson, gave officers consent to search the vehicle. The search reportedly led to the discovery of 82 dosage units of Oxycodone, ten grams of crack-cocaine, 25 grams of marijuana, cash, and drug paraphernalia. Johnson was arrested and charged with:
- 1 count of Trafficking Opium (F)
- 1 count of Possession with Intent to Sell & Deliver Cocaine (F)
- 1 count of Possession with Intent to Sell & Deliver Marijuana (F)
- 1 count of Maintain a Vehicle for Controlled Substances (F)
- 1 count of Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (M)
Johnson was left in the custody of the Wayne County Detention Center.