(GDN) — On October 23rd, the Goldsboro Police Department took a report on the breaking and entering and larceny that occurred at a residence on the 100 block of Astor Court in the Westhaven Public Housing Community. An X-Box, Playstation and a Wi-Fi router were amongst the items reported stolen. The investigation led to warrants being secured on 18-year-old Darrence D. Warren of Pikeville after he had allegedly pawned the stolen items. Warren was arrested earlier this month. He is charged with:
- Felonious Breaking and or Entering
- Felony Larceny After Breaking and or Entering
- Felony Possession of Stolen Property
- Conspiracy to Commit Breaking and or Entering
- Conspiracy to Commit Larceny after Breaking and or Entering
- Obtain Property by False Pretense.
Warren was placed into the custody of the Wayne County Jail under an $11,000 secured bond