Two people had to be rescued from a house fire in Goldsboro on Tuesday morning. The Goldsboro Fire Department responded to the structure fire on Argo Street before daybreak. Four residents were in the home as the blaze broke out. Two residents managed to get out safely as the fire spread, and Goldsboro firefighters entered the home and rescued the two remaining residents. The operation led to the shutdown of the nearby section of Herman Street as students were heading to Goldsboro High School for the start of class on Tuesday morning.