Celebrate strawberry season with this recipe for Strawberry Chocolate Pretzel Frozen Yogurt Bark by Michelle Estrada!
- 2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 30-40 small pretzel sticks, broken into smaller pieces
- 1/8 cup (2 tablespoons) mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple/pancake syrup
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Gently rub strawberries under cool running water.
- Line a baking pan or cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread yogurt onto foil to about ¼-inch thick.
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries, pretzel stick pieces, and mini chocolate chips on yogurt. Drizzle honey or syrup on top.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or until completely frozen solid.
- Remove from freezer and break bark into smaller pieces with sharp knife. Eat immediately or place back in freezer before bark begins to thaw. Store in a freezer-safe container or bag.
- Servings per Recipe: 6
- Calories 110
- Fat 2 g
- Sodium 55 mg
- Total Carbohydrates 19 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 4 g
To watch this recipe go to the following link: https://go.ncsu.edu/strawberrychocolatepretzelfrozenyogurtbark
Michelle Estrada is an extension agent, specializing in food and nutrition for North Carolina Cooperative Extension in Wayne County.