It’s so important to remember those who are in need during this unprecedented time of COVID-19. As a result of this pandemic 50 million Americans are in need of some sort of life line, most importantly food. Cordelia Wilcox coordinated the preparation and delivery of 50 Thanksgiving meals. The House of Fordham in Goldsboro received 35 of those meals and the remaining meals were distributed to senior citizens in Mount Olive. The following individuals provided their time and resources to this cause:
- Cordelia Wilcox, coordinator
- Derrick Coley, owner of Demarios
- Carolyn Chapman, Desserts
- NC Representative Raymond Smith
- Brian McGlothan, member of Goldsboro Alumni Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.