Over 28,000 Wayne County residents have already cast their ballot for the 2020 election. According to the Wayne County Board of Elections, 28,785 individuals have utilized the county’s early voting options as of Monday evening.
This is the last week to utilize one of Wayne County’s One-Stop Early Voting sites. Those sites are:
- The Maxwell Center, 3114 Wayne Memorial Drive in Goldsboro
- Wayne County Public Library, 1001 E. Ash Street in Goldsboro
- Bear Creek Missionary Baptist Association, 1800 S. Slocumb Street in Goldsboro
- Mount Olive Train Depot, 110 W. Main Street in Mount Olive
- Pikeville Harmony Lodge #340, 108 SW Railroad Street in Pikeville
The One-Stop Early Voting period ends Saturday, October 31st. The early voting sites also offer residents their last chance to register to vote before the November 3rd Presidential Election.
Today, Tuesday, October 27th, is the last day to request an absentee-by-mail ballot.