Wayne County sheriff’s deputies make a pot-dealing bust during a traffic stop. On Saturday, deputies pulled a vehicle over in the southern portion of the county. During the stop, a passenger in the vehicle allegedly tried to discard marijuana by throwing out the window. That led to a probable cause search where deputies reportedly found a large amount of marijuana as well as drug paraphernalia. A firearm and cash were also seized from 24-year-old Jacoby M. Aldridge of Dudley. Aldridge was arrested for charges of:
- Felony Maintaining a Vehicle for Keeping and Selling a Controlled Substance
- Felony Possession with Intent to Sell and Deliver Marijuana
- Felony Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of Marijuana Paraphernalia
- Carrying a Concealed Handgun
His bond was set at $6,500 secured and he was placed into the Wayne County Jail.