GoldsboroDailyNews.com welcomes and encourages all our users to contribute and voice their opinions. We do not discriminate against any political or ideological views. In order to maintain a civil discussion, the following guidelines will be adhered to:
- Profanity is not allowed. Comments containing anything that is deemed profane may be deleted entirely.
- Hate speech will not be tolerated. Comments against a person based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc. may be deleted entirely.
- Threats will not be tolerated. Comments threatening harm or violence to a person or persons may be deleted entirely.
- Setting up multiple user names in an effort to avoid being banned is not allowed.
- Violation of any of these policies is grounds for your account to be terminated and your use of the site discontinued permanently at management’s discretion.
Goldsboro Daily News staff reserves the right to approve, edit, or delete any comments as they see fit based upon these guidelines. User-submit views and comments do not necessary reflect the views and opinions of staff and management of GoldsboroDailyNews.com, Curtis Media Group or its advertisers.
Questions in regards to this policy may be directed to the Station Manager at email@example.com or by calling 919-736-1150.